Backed by Science
We’re pioneering a new future for anti-aging skincare: one that combines groundbreaking cosmedical-grade ingredients from around the world with the very best of nature, and is backed by clinical data and impressive results.
So, how do we do it? Each Juvenate formulation and its method of application is carefully considered, from the beginning stages of development right through to the end design. This allows us to produce products that are easy and effective to use, and - most importantly - deliver optimal results.
Each of Juvenate’s products contains between eight and ten sophisticated, clinically-proven active ingredients. Each is formulated at optimal strength for maximum efficacy.
Starting from a biomimetic base similar to the lipidic composition of the skin surface with the ability to generate liquid crystal structures that mimic the stratum corneum organisation. The Juvenate range includes a number of ingredients you’d expect to find in a high-performing skincare range, such as Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and Vitamins A, C and E etc. Then each product is built up, layer upon layer, to incorporate between eight and ten clinically-proven bio-active ingredients per product, all formulated at optimal strengths for maximum efficacy.
We then combine these with our enhanced delivery system to strengthen and prolong the delivery of active ingredients to the skin. This ensures that they hit their mark and reach the areas of your client’s skin that need them most.
Our unique multi-dimensional approach has been clinically proven to target the signs of aging skin.
Here are just a few of the benefits that our innovative and award-winning ingredients have shown in clinical trials:
- Increased growth of collagen and elastin
- Stimulation and renewal of deep skin cells
- An increase in skin flexibility
- Soothing and repairing of damaged and post-treatment skin
- Increased hydration levels
- Age lines and wrinkles are smoothed
- Firming and lifting of sagging skin
- Plumping of hollow skin
- Acid mantle repair
- Improve the functional and structural strength of the skin supporting skin barrier function
- Protection from free radicals that cause premature aging
- Increased penetration of active ingredients